Tuesday, November 3, 2009

See the "Future of Telecom Agency" at MSP World Nov. 12-13, 2009 in Las Vegas

TA Home Page   Join TA


Hot New Trade Show:
MSP World



Where to meet your next, best new voice and data channel partners


(or learn how to protect your customers from them)


Use code "TA09" when you register


I know most of you are saying "I can't do one more trade show this year" but what if it was a trade show where none of your sub agent seeking competitors showed up and and every partner prospect you spoke to said, "What! You'll pay me to place my customer's bandwidth orders with you? That's cool!"
No guarantees but I'm pretty sure that's the opportunity we're looking at here. And the best thing about this opportunity is that you get to check it out for next to nothing.

$95 to register for the two day event, November 12th & 13th in Las Vegas
(Use code "TA09" when you register)

$139 a night for a room at the Venetian (Use code RMSPW through Oct. 21st)

What's Great About this Show?


This is the "MSP" show meaning it's full of "Managed Services Providers". What's so great about an MSPs?

Formerly known as the geek guys your customers called when their printer stopped working right, these guys are now looking to be your best customer's one stop show for everything connected by a power cord. In the future, these guys that are going to be in control of all voice, data and wide area network service orders their SMB customers place. Fortunately, for now, most MSPs are still somewhat uninvolved with their customer's voice and data wide area networks. 

But unlike the phone systems vendors or interconnects before them though, more and more MSPs are "turning on" to providing for all the wide area network services their customers (and your customers) need. This "turning on" usually happens right after the customer asks them to install an IP-PBX solution on their local area network. Since the "turning on" to network services has really just begun for these folks, now's the time to introduce ourselves and MSP World is the show to do it at.



How Does TA Know All This?

We have seen the future!

Well actually I know a guy who went to work for an MSP owned by this other guy who is seriously tearing it up in San Diego. Plus I pay attention to sales pitches, what my own customers like to hear and what I hate to hear out of my competitors.

Bottom line? I've suddenly got no way to outsell my old friend Clive. I sell voice, data & IP PBX and so does he. Unfortunately (for me) he's also the guy my prospect can call whenever their printers stop working right (or just about any other piece of IT gear).



What to Do About Clive?


So what am I going to do besides hope I don't compete against Clive on any deal? I could go to work for the same guy Clive now works for - but I no longer care for W-2 gigs. I could buy his employer's company and become a MSP right away - but I don't have that much money. Or...

Maybe I'll just go to the MSP show next month in Las Vegas to:

     a. Find open minded MSPs I can work with,

     b. Learn about becoming an MSP myself, or

     c. Learn what the MSP's weaknesses are other than a love of pizza, Skittles, hot babes on TV and Classic Coke. (Just kidding!)

     d. All the above.

I think I'll choose "d" above. If you're thinking the same thing, click the link below to view all the details of the show.

Use code "TA09" when you register. It won't save you any money but if enough people use it then the MSP Association will make TA a "media sponsor" and maybe give us a free box of Skittles.

Click here to view show details.


MSP Alliance "In the News"


So you can get a feel for what Kind of people you'll meet at the show, view the two interviews posted here with MSP Alliance President Charles Weaver. Below the two videos are news clippings about MSP Alliance.

Interview with TA's Dan Baldwin, September 2009


 



Interview at ITEXPO, September 2009


 


MSP in the News
MSPAlliance Certifies Master MSPs  February 2009 Phone+
Do-It-Yourself MSP  June 2008 Phone+  
What is Managed Services?  June 2008 Phone+

Sample MSP Alliance Members


Questions?


You're over thinking this! Stop thinking about it, use code "TA09" and register. Just kidding! Call Dan Baldwin at Dan@TelecomAssociation.com or 951-251-5155



Questions about this article? 
Please contact Dan Baldwin at Dan@TelecomAssociation.com or 951-251-5155

No comments:

Post a Comment